- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
SQL Server/ Oracle
Eclipse and IntelliJ
Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence etc.)
CVB Software – Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
The Senior Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software. Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle. This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams. Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
• Designs, creates, executes and maintains tests
• Participates in reviews of documents, designs and test cases
• Develops automated tests, monitors the results and reports software defects
• Develops test documentation required by software development process
• Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
• Provides work estimates and status reports as requested
• Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately
• Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
• At least 4 years of experience on tester position in a software product development environment
• At least 2 years of experience with test automation in JAVA language
• Knowledge of web testing tools (Selenium or Marathon preferred)
• Knowledge in test management tools (e.g. qTest, TestRail)
• Knowledge of virtualized environments (e.g. vCenter, ESXi), distributed computing, load balancing/sharing
• Familiarity with common development tools as Eclipse, SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, ANT
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent English, that enables collaboration with global team
Nice to have:
• Experience with Java 11 or higher, Spring
• Familiarity with common development tools as IntelliJ
• Familiar with agile development processes
• Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation including MES applications
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- automated test programmer
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.