- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
We need passionate individuals to support best in class systems and performance, to Lead the World in Essentials for a Better Life in our Medical Device, Professional and Consumer Product Goods businesses.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Would like to have an independent role within General Ledger area and with big exposure of senior stakeholder and regional controllers?
If yes, it seems that you are in right place then!
We are happy to announce that Kimberly-Clark Krakow office is growing and looking for new member, who will join ATR (Accounting to Reporting) Team!
Within this role you will analyze the financial impact of accounting transactions occurring in the EMEA region. You will work with senior stakeholders to ensure that the business events are appropriately recorded and understood.
On this role you are going to:
- Gather and analyze large datasets related to accounting events in the region
- Communicate with various stakeholders in order to understand the data, clarify variances versus budgeted values and draw conclusions
- Calculate and manage Profit & Loss postings associated with the transformational and restructuring projects occurring in the EMEA region
- Provide accurate and meaningful commentary on incurred expenses to the Regional Controller, the Consolidations team in the US and the CFOs across the region
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts and provide explanations on movements to business and auditors.
- Develop and maintain standard work documentation to optimally manage the required process flows,
- Work with external auditors to answer questions coming from audit programs
To be successful on this position we believe you should have:
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Accounting, Reporting and/or Finance Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent communication, influencing and coordination skills, as you will be cooperating with regional and global senior stakeholders
- Ability to think in critical way and solve problems
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential
You can expect:
- Possibility to growth and develop within Global Business Service Center
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance
- Brand new office close to city center