- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities;
- become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international stakeholders;
- prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of latest business developments;
- coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
- ensure full conformity of financial statements with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
- perform ad hoc analysis to support implementation of management's business decisions.
Who are we looking for?
- a university graduate with degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics in Finance or equivalent;
- a professional with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Finance and understanding of corporate finance as well as financial statement analysis and controls;
- a fluent English speaker experienced in using MS Excel;
- ability to work under pressure and keen to learn and face new challenges while looking for continuous improvement;
- strong numerical, analytical and communication skills, combined with good understanding of business are desired.
What we offer you?
- attractive medical care for you & family
- life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?