Senior Finance Analyst – Project Controlling (remote working)
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Collaborate closely with business owners to collect key assumptions and understand deviations
- Understand project needs, provide insights/analysis/solutions
- Support in Business case preparation
- Identify and resolve project risks or issues
- Assist with costing of projects across all project dimensions and duration
- Coordinate to accurately reflect project decisions in the systems
- Support Project Managers in defining key project dimensions
- Assist with key business planning assumptions and opportunities
- Support in building business scenarios to enable speed and quality
- Support finance cycles management and stage-gate cycles
- Produce financial and other business analyses and interpretation
- Assist with forecast adjustments and analysis of gap/ deviations
- Coordinate back-office project activities across other IBS groups
Who are we looking for?
- a person willing to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance;
- a person with 5 years’ of proven experience in an international company;
- a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems;
- an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames;
- a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view;
- strong analytical and social skills are desired.
What we offer you?
- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- cafeteria program;
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?