- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards;
- proactively participate in budgets’ and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company, review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process;
- collaborate and provide support to various partners within the company and other PMI affiliates for respective financial cycles;
- identify areas for improvements, use LEAN methodology to eliminate inefficiencies.
Who are we looking for?
- a willing to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance;
- a person with 5 years’ of proven experience in an international company;
- a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good solid understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems;
- an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames;
- a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view;
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills are desired.
What we offer you?
- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- cafeteria program;
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?