JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
- Monthly Global Corporate and Client Reporting and management of monthly processes (Excel & Tableau), including Regional consolidation & reconciliation and General Ledger management
- Monthly P&L reconciliations and analysis, and other adhoc analysis at the request of Financial Controller / Finance Director
- Support budgeting and forecasting
- Management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reporting, including invoice tracking
- Management of contract changes and updates
- Support Commercial Finance Manager with management of other Commercial and Contract management models as required
- Drive the use of systems to increase productivity & visibility of processes and management information e.g. Tableau
- Proactively identify and implement process improvement
- Complete any other ad hoc analysis as required on the account
- Demonstrate financial competency across multiple countries
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Developed interpersonal skills / interpersonal sensitivity
- Team player, focused on the best outcome for all
- Proven Excellent Advanced Excel Skills inc Macro
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate competency in planning & reporting
- Self-motivated; confident and energetic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy and independence
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
- Problem solving
- Top Technical Skills
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area, cyclist-friendly infrastructure).
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Flexible working hours.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).