- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For our Client - an international SSC company with a stable position in the market, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Senior Finance and Sox Compliance Specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for independently leading relevant finance processes reviews to ensure compliance with all required Corporate Finance Policies and SOX requirements for the countries in the scope of EMEA.
- ensure documentation and policies for all processes in Controllership is in place and updated on a regular basis,
- develop process narratives and process maps with reference to control Matrix for Controllership processes,
- perform regular process reviews in order to ensure compliance with all required Corporate/Finance Policies, SOX requirements, identify control gaps and provide recommendation to mitigate the risk,
- track and escalate deficiencies identified during the review of the processes,
- coordinate quarterly SOX self-assessment testing and certification performed in Teammate,
- manage issues/findings related to SOX and internal audit compliance,
- oversight access rights and segregation of duties Oracle responsibilities across Krakow GBSC Finance,
- proactively seek for processes optimization and standardization and take lead on their implementation,
- acting as the project manager, leader or specialist, depending on the need,
- clearly and timely communicate project status and follow-up adequately on any deviations from the scope or schedule,
- prepare and maintain high quality projects documentation,
- support Process Owners in risk assessments and implementing new controls.
- 3-4 years of experience in external or internal audit (preferably in Big4),
- experienced in SOX and compliance documentation and testing,
- experienced in projects management.
- excellent English verbal and written communication skills,
- very good MS Excel skills to perform data validation, queries, reformatting and analysis,
- very good presentation skills, able to prepare concise and high-quality presentations.
- strong analytical skills, paying attention to details, prioritization and organizing skills,
- very good communication skills, attitude for problem solving and team work skills,
- self-driven, self-motivated individual,
- good training skills.
- opportunity to fulfill your potential with professional development in a growing business
- bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- attractive salary base on your professional experience and skills,
- good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment,
- flexible working hours,
- participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures,
- chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- professional educational support (including language course).