The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed. Join us as:
SENIOR FINANACE BUSINESS ANALYST
As a Senior Finance Business Analyst your main mission will be to take responsibility for budget forecasting, business case preparation and also partnering other business unit as a financial partner. You will be supported by junior controller in some of your tasks. Your scope of responsivities will cover following areas:
Business case preparation for new quote, investment request and project review:
- Calculation of the financial metrics of the project;
- Independent analysis of the input data prepared by each function (Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistic, Investment, etc.);
- Cooperation with each function to define costs optimization and action plan recovery, follow up on action;
- Definition of the bottom price offer for new quote in cooperation with the sales organization and in line with financial threshold of the company;
- Participation of Business case review with Europe management and support on the approval package.
Support on forecast and budgeting process:
- Preparation of base data for revenue and labor time forecasting;
- Analysis and follow up on volume forecast;
- Profitability analysis of the program and customer;
- Transfer price analysis.
Finance business partner for the sales function:
- Support on negotiation;
- Cash collection support;
- Ad hoc financial analysis;
- Follow up of sales function action plan.
- 5 years of experience on the similar position;
- Very good Excel knowledge;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience in Finance/Controlling & Forecasting;
- Ability to manage by influence and work effectively in a matrix environment;
- Capable of handling multiple database systems and complex data compilation;
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with different functions;
- Fluent English.
Join us to:
- Work for a brand listed on the New York stock exchange;
- Be part of the ACCA certified company that will help you prepare for the exam;
- Help us build a world with zero road fatalities, zero injuries and zero accidents;
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.;
- Gain the opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment.