- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
- Global Mobility
How can you make history with us?
- join a newly created team to drive harmonization and simplification of financial processes related to global mobility, supporting the transformation of our finance function, and become a specialist in the budgeting, controlling and accounting of global mobility costs;
- collaborate with local and international partners around the globe;
- responsible to ensure the global mobility budget for the Regions is controlled;
- participate in the communication and delivery of meaningful financial insights to the cost category sponsor/owner to implement strategic plans through the establishment, tracking and reporting on operating critical metrics in alignment with zero-based spend category management.
Who are we looking for?
- a candidate with a college/university degree in a business or finance-related field and at least 4 years of experience in the area of Finance of an international company in a financial controlling or reporting role with a robust understanding of accounting and process management;
- an understanding of payroll accounting and experience within the area of personnel-related costs will be an asset;
- a proficient English speaker who thrives in a collaborative team environment and demonstrates very good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- a person with strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of data;
- the knowledgeable and experienced individual in using MS Office suite (advanced Excel), and financial coordinated systems, preferably SAP;
- a candidate who is proactive, learns on the fly, patient, collaborative and demonstrates strong partner management skills;
- a trustful person with awareness of the principles of employee data privacy, ethics, and confidentiality frameworks;
- a candidate who has the ability to deal with ambiguity and deliberate about taking considered risks;
- a candidate with experience with business intelligence tools (PowerBi, Tableau) - database understanding and VBA programming-a plus.
What we offer you?
- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- cafeteria program;
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?