Our Financial Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about innovation, automation and new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance-related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a member of finance architecture & process design team, you will be responsible for understanding & maintaining systems, process automation with a strong focus on reconciliations in the accounting field. This role will be initially fixed term contract.
What will your day consist of?
- You will achieve innovation solutions by using technical finance capabilities such as SQL programming, Excel Macros creation & SharePoint to automate processes
- You will perform processes analysis to define fields of improvement and execute them
- You will automate reconciliation process into tools with respect to policies and regulations
- You will work in international, matrix environment with the collaborative and consultative approach
- You will maintain and program Trintech’s ReconNet and Certification Tools
Who are we looking for?
- An excellent Financial analyst with:
- Experience and knowledge of accounting principles
- Outstanding understanding of reconciliation process
- Most likely 6 – 8 years of professional experience in financial functions
- A strong technical contributor with:
- Required technical skills in SQL programming, creating Excel Macros, creating SharePoints
- Ease of learning and maintaining data systems
- A great team player with:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English within matrix financial organization
- Experience in working across teams, cultures and global regions
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.