private medical care
- Valid for 12 daysuntil: 30 Jun 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
The Financial Specialist will report to the GSDU Financial Manager in the Global Service Delivery Unit (GSDU) and incumbent provides support with the reporting of Financial results of GSDU projects. They will be effectively managing business relationships with other stakeholders.
• The incumbent produces monthly reports of the spending of GSDU projects respecting financial deadlines. They cooperate with the Finance department in UK and with other Global Delivery Centers. They collect and verifies data to ensure data consistency.
• Develop statistical comparison and prepare various financial reports such as status of Actuals vs. spending trends and others reports
• They will review results using different currencies and exchange rates.
• Pro-actively manage and clarify anomalies with the relevant participants
• Actively liaise with stakeholders to enforce policies and procedures
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data. Helps with the B/S items and Purchase Order accruals
• Monitor and follow up customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities. Follow up on a regular basis until the accounts are settled.
Strong analytical and MS Excel skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work well in a team environment.
Strong ability to work independently and to manage internal and external deadlines,
Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Problem Solving
Recognized accounting qualification or relevant experience preferred
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
This is how we work
This is how we work
Experienced finance practitioner responsible for management of key finance activities and deliverables within specific Finance Disciplines, often including team leadership of dedicated team of people, depending on nature of the role and local organizational structure, although referring hiring and termination decisions to a Finance Manager level. Technically competent and experienced with depth of expertise gained through professional accounting or other finance qualification, and/or by extensive, demonstrable experience in particular area of accounting or financial management.