Currently, we are looking for a skilled person for the role of…
Senior Financial Analyst - Commercial Finance
Place of work: Warsaw
Person on this position will be responsible for:
- Being business partner for Sales, Commercial Excellence, Marketing other Finance functions.
- Identifying, analyzing and visualizing possible internal and external impacts on HoReCa Business P&L (person on this position will be owner of HoReCa P&L).
- Providing recommendations and evaluation regarding promotional investments.
- Performing data management through a combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis for commercial or logistics activities.
- Assisting in planning (business plan, rolling estimate): collect inputs, provide support for Key stakeholders, check data correctness and target values, understand drivers of changes and comment on variances.
- Interacting with key stakeholders to secure data required for analysis and inputs required to achieve targets. Prepare different business simulations and “what if” scenarios on the request.
- Providing support in promotional budget management: active participation in promo menu process, calculation of promotions profitability, check compliance with promo price matrix, preparation of promotions post-evaluation.
- Working on contract management: Commercial Policy compliance, reporting on volume and financial results of customers with and without contracts, customer mix.
- Supporting decision making and providing accurate and timely information on CPL/customer/product performance (regular and promotional sales).
- At least 3 years of Finance experience, preferably in Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge about Horeca business would be advantage.
- University Degree in Economics / Finance.
- Good command of English; fluent Polish is a must.
- PC literate in MS Office, SAP R3, BW reporting.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Proactive attitude.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to participate in various challenging projects.
- Stable employment in an international company.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Possibility to grow within the organization.
- Unlimited access to our products.