- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
- Monitor the EMEAI dedicated customer revenue generation and operating expenses against agreed budget and the annual operating plan, providing analytics, measuring KPIs, and trending to Service Leadership and dedicated Customer.
- Participate in internal and external forecasting/review calls to track current and future performance versus customer operating plan and budget,
- Provide analysis and support to the European senior leadership team for monthly meetings, strategic goal setting, annual operating plans, and monthly/quarterly operational reviews.
- Prepare and present in an understandable manner a monthly customer P&L analysis to business.
- Utilize leadership and interpersonal skills to interact with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment This position works with various functions of the company and work activities require direct interaction with senior business and finance leaders throughout PKI and with the dedicated customer account stakeholders
- Develop and aid in the execution of the annual operating plan for Enterprise team.
- Monitor accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting in accordance with both PerkinElmer & customer requirements, review of documentation and cash flow in accordance with customer set performance indicators
Requirements for the position:
- At least BA’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Previous experience in GL preferred
- Excellent MS Excel skills, working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion and Business Objects strongly preferred
- Fluent in English at least CEFR C1 level,
- Comfortable around senior management. Strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills. Builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to be effective in a matrix-reporting environment. Allocates time and resources efficiently, able to adapt to shifting priorities; continually seeks way to improve individual/team efficiency; meets aggressive deadlines.
- Exhibits an assertive personality with a strong bias for action and with a results-orientation.
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Available for some travelling (once per quarter, only after Covid)
What we offer:
- Helping to innovate for a healthier world
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.