Siemianowice Śląskie, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
PACCOR is one of the leading European suppliers of sustainable plastic packaging solutions for the consumer, food service, food and non-food markets. Our company is the leader in plastic packaging in Eastern Europe and the second biggest in plastic packing in Europe, employing 3000 employees in 16 manufacturing locations and 6 sales offices located in 15 countries. Working at PACCOR means working in an innovative and open-minded company that increases the commitment and motivation of all employees.
- Bearing official responsibility for work in the entrusted position, including key management support of Paccor Group (supporting with financial and non-financial information chief operating decision makers to make decisions about resources and assess performance of the group),
- Assuring compliance with generally applicable financial regulations,
- Assuring quality of financial information supporting key management of the group.
DETAILED SCOPE OF DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Participation in weekly, monthly and year-end reporting,
- Analysis of budget and forecast deviations of financial information,
- Preparation of consolidated notes and information (financial and non-financial),
- Analysis of monthly and year-end reports of subsidiaries,
- Participation in budget and forecast preparation,
- Consolidation of financial statements on different group levels,
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions,
- Preparation of group cash flow forecasts,
- Participation in implementing new IFRS,
- Ongoing contact with subsidiaries controllers (in relation to quality of information provided by sending queries and providing information on reporting rules),
- Verification of accounting policies applied by units (assessment if those are in line with IFRS),
- IFRS support for local units,
- Participation in group accounting policy changes/updates (under IFRS),
- Partial responsibility for analysis of complex IFRS topics and cooperation with senior management on those (for example in area of IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IFRS9, IAS36).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years work experience in a consolidation team of an international group or an auditing company (Big 4),
- Education: BA/MA in Finance or Economics,
- Excellent excel skills,
- Very good in English, written and spoken,
- Appropriate knowledge of IFRS and accounting standards,
- Team working skills
- Analytical thinking,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Paying attention to details (accuracy),
- Taking responsibility for tasks provided,
- Good knowledge of consolidation (HFM ORACLE knowledge is an advance).
- Work in an international company,
- Attractive salary, private medical care program, multisport,
- Opportunity to develop in financial skills,
- Permanent job.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS WITH REFERENCE TO THE CODE “FA/09/2020 “
Please add the following text before sending your application: I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the recruitment processes, in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data passed on the following day: 29 August 1997 (Journal of Law of 2002, no 101, item 926 as amended).