Senior Financial Controller - Future Controlling Manager (Re)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a results-driven and confident financial controller to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a financial controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
You will be responsible for budgeting, strategic planning, reporting, analysing accounting, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, preparing publishing of financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, implementing new processes and ensuring accuracy of financial information. You will work independently as well as part of a team
It is the ideal role for a person who is willing to get involved in a company's business and wants to develop within the inner structures.
It is an ideal position for candidates with minimum 6 years of experience within Real Estate sector (potentially BIG4 experience).
Our client is a consumer driven company based in the Real Estate Sector currently seeking for a Candidate for newly created position of Senior Financial Controller/future Controlling Manager based in Warsaw (close to city center), reporting directly to the Financial Director/Board Member of the Group.
- Analyzing financial data, preparation of analysis as required by Board, Owner and Investor.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Responsible for budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions (new investment projects-agreements, presentations, analysis; cooperation with banks-negotiations, agreements, etc.).
- Cooperation with banks throughout the period of financing of projects,
- Cooperation with funds or other investing parties; reporting to them.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes (external and internal).
- Project management in the area of finance and accounting.
- Preparing financial reports (IFRS).
- Master's degree in finance, economics.
- Proven experience in finance management, minimum 6 years in controlling/reporting department or consultancy department of Real Estate companies (e.g. M&As)
- Proficiency in MS Office (VBA knowledge will be a strong asset).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals, incl. IFRS.
- Compliance oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- The candidate should be energetic, enthusiastic, proactive, reliable and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues in different areas of the business as well as part of finance team
Our Client can offer independent position, attractive salary, bonus system.