Senior Financial Controller
- Czerwone Maki 84, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you an analytical and well-organized person? Are you an experienced professional with attention to details?
We’re looking for a Financial Controller who can:
• assist in daily liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) and global daily balance sheet (GDBS) review and ensure proper governance of the process for one of the major Swiss UBS entities
• perform detailed analysis and assure high level of data quality of entity's balance sheet
• support various stakeholders (legal entity, divisional and product controllers, intercompany team, GDBS and LCR stakeholders) in identifying reporting issues and escalating them as well as in providing data outputs to external regulators (FINMA, SNB)
• provide detailed comments on the significant business moves and assist in preparation of daily/monthly documentation
• improve processes by providing recommendations regarding financial reporting procedures and internal management information reports
You’ll be working in Regional Control Switzerland team located in Krakow and Zurich. The team's primary mandate is performance of last mile reviews of the balance sheet and income statement for a significant UBS' subsidiary as well as two main operating segments (Personal & Corporate and Global Wealth Management divisions). We prepare external financial reports and provide detailed insight into accounting information to internal stakeholders and external auditors. We have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, financial controllers across all the divisions, and numerous other stakeholders covering regulatory analytics such as RWA, LCR, L&F, LRD, etc.
at least 3+ years of experience in a relevant position (banking industry experience preferable)
a university degree in finance, economics, or accounting, with a strong understanding of IFRS accounting principles (ACCA / CIMA or other relevant certification is an asset)
excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capability
fluent in spoken and written English
proficiency in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be additional asset)
motivated, self-directed and creative
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #252309BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?