private medical care
Senior Financial Controller
Vodeno sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- Monthly Management Reporting Preparation
- Data analysis in different reporting dimensions
- Preparation of Monthly Reporting Package, Variance Analysis and Executive summary preparation
- Ad Hoc financial analysis
Budgeting & Reporting:
- Budget process preparation
- Budget data consolidation and analysis
- Challenging budget assumptions, searching for cost efficiency
- Business partnering at every level of organization in the budgeting and forecasting process and with various finance knowledge
- Participation in implementation of new management reporting tool
- Development of Product Profitability analysis
- Implementation of BI reports and definition of dashboards
At least 6 years of experience with accounting or financial controlling
Fluent oral and written English and Polish
Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel as a must)
Very good organizational, problem solving and attention to detail skills
Communication and interpersonal skills with Business focus
Experience in implementing BI reporting systems as an advantage
What we offer
Gaining experience in a fast-growing international start-up
Experienced and awesome people to work with and learn from
The excitement of working on something new and big
Attractive remuneration package based on your experience and skills
Flexible form of employment
Private medical care (VIP package)
Possibility of remote working
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
no dress code
Vodeno sp. z o.o.
Vodeno is a cloud technology company. While it is officially a fintech start-up, we have the employee base, financial backing and business know-how to be anything but a start-up. Vodeno has produced one of the world’s first banking platforms to operate entirely in the cloud, complying with strict regulations while innovating at speed.
The Vodeno Cloud Platform (VCP) provides a fast track, all from one source solution for newcomers wishing to enter the financial services market, financial institutions looking to migrate from legacy technology and processes or fintech and e-commerce firms wishing to broaden their portfolio of products. It offers fully integrated, out-of-the-box financial products and services that can be applied either as complete or modular solutions.
Now, for our office in Warsaw, we are looking to hire the best in class Financial Controller. If you are experienced in coordinating monthly reporting and annual budgeting processes for business and you have ambition and motivation to use your experience in building value for complex international projects, then this is a perfect opportunity for you. APPLY and join our fast-growing team to create the future of the financial industry in Europe!