- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About this opportunity
Welcome to Group Financial Crime Compliance, where we add value as the bank’s Financial Crime expert function positioned in 2nd line of defense and working to improve the bank’s capabilities to combat financial crime in a dynamic and challenging environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting financial crime typology and indicator suite with the ambition to connect with scenarios and other risk mitigation measure
- Supporting delivery of targeted training to colleagues on typologies and investigation quality
- Execute case oversight and conducting intelligence-based investigations both independently and in conjunction with other internal investigation units
- Support on 2nd LoD involvement in Transaction Monitoring activities and processes
- Co-managing local FIU & intelligence services interaction
The team is based in Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Welcome to an international team facilitating Nordea’s fight against financial crime, building a bank that makes a difference – where you can learn and grow.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Relevant academic degree (preferably Master’s in Economics or Law or other suitable educational background) combined with excellent analytical skills and capability to analyse large amount of information
- You have worked at least 5 years in the financial crime investigations field previously with experience in law enforcement, complex transaction monitoring investigations, or within a team delivering end to end transaction monitoring solutions
- You understand financial crime risks at a customer level and have the ability to translate these in to meaningful controls, that balance risk management and effectiveness of operational processes
- You have experience in Personal, Wealth, or Commercial Banking customer segments combined with very good knowledge of international AML/CTF laws, regulations and judicial frame. ICA or ACAMs certification is an advantage
- You have professional written and spoken language skills in English (knowledge of a Nordic language would be an advantage),
- Proven track-record of achieving positive outcomes, demonstrating collaboration, ownership, passion and courage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- private medical care
- fruit in the office
- life insurance
- training courses
- friendly work environment
- cafeteria system
- retirement programme
- integration, events and celebration of success