- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Is managing Credit risk your passion? Do you enjoy fast changing and challenging environment in company number 3 from FORTUNE GLOBAL 500? Do you want to form the Credit Policy for Shell Fuel Card Business in the Czech market? Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you take findings from complex analysis and make them understandable? If YES, APPLY NOW.
What will you do?
Manage Credit activities by effective credit risk assessment according to direction from credit committee, support the credit management in proposing sound decisions.
As Expert you will also maintain 3rd party contracts in support of credit management activities as well as provide support in credit related matters to Czech Republic. You are expected to participate in customer visits.
As Credit Expert you will also negotiate and approve refinancing of overdue debts. You will be responsible for identifying when accounts may require legal intervention.
Big part of the role is support to Sales and Credit. As Senior Expert you will provide an interpretation of policy and guide the businesses on the principles of sound credit management, having close relationship with account managers will allow you to be up to date regarding issues and market specifics. You will take responsibility for audit coordination and business controls reviews.
As Senior Credit Expert you will support Cluster in terms of leading projects, facilitating network meetings. You will play an important role as a point of contact between Credit Business Operations and Credit Operations Center, cascading information related to responsible line of Business within the cluster.
This role requires strategic thinking to be able to implement cross-border credit strategies and contribute/manage high profile projects which involve delivering presentations to senior internal/external stakeholders. To master this, you should have:
- Master’s degree in finances/accounting/controlling/economics/legal
- Extensive knowledge of financial processes, analytical thinking
- Experience in multi-national environment (e.g. shared services centers) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of controls framework
- Excellent relationship building skills, strong communication skills
- Fluent Czech or Slovak & English
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.