Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Miejsce pracy: Krak�w, Kraków
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance, Accounting, Multi-Lingual, Sales and Marketing, Call Center, Engineering. In addition Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services. Employment Agency No: 593
For one of our client, we currently looking for:
Senior Financial Reporting Accountan
This position is located in Kraków
- Prepare and review audit documentation,
- Act as an immediate point of contact to internal clients on specialized audits or reviews if necessary,
- Provide coverage during absence of a line manager on BAU matters,
- Communicate review points identified in the working papers to the Financial Reporting Accountants and ensure those are corrected accurately,
- Train, coach and develop junior staff in the department.
- Graduated in: Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred),
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a financial reporting environment or 2 years funds experience,
- Numeracy / Literacy skills,
- Excellent English,
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines,
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing,
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Permanent employment contract,
- Very attractive benefits package,
- Opportunity to grow and gain/expand experience in a multinational and dynamic environment,
- Training programs (internal and external).
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with agency (entry No. 593/3) Kelly Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Postępu 18B, including the provision of such data to potential employers.
I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.'
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
Apply directly to our CV data base if you are not interested in this ad.