- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Financial Accounting, Infrastructure and Reporting team is accountable for the integrity of the books and records of the Firm / LOBs and leading large-scale data, infrastructure, accounting standard and business process change management events. The regional locations covered by FAIR include EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa), North America and Asia.
The organization closely examines the general ledger, operating systems and infrastructure controls across the entire lifecycle and diverse product scope of the investment bank to ensure the firm’s financial information is accurately depicted for reporting and regulation purposes. This financial information is used by analysts to assess the firm’s financial position; by management to make sound financial decisions; by investors to make informed decisions; and by regulators to supervise and examine the firm appropriately.
The most common functions and activities owned by FAIR include but are not limited to the following: financial analysis, consolidation, reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation, general ledger reconciliation reporting & governance, inter-entity control and governance, manual accounting/bookings to the general ledger and operating systems, and executing the month end close process.
- Work closely with line of business controllers, financial control, and SEC reporting teams
- Partner with FAIR teams globally
- Prepare financial reporting on a quarterly basis for the purpose of Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) filing requirements
- Understand and apply Regulatory Reporting requirements to ensure the reporting in line with the instructions
- Enhance the overall control environment around the financial reporting function
- Mobilize change wherever possible in order to simplify processes and enhance controls
- Manage the consolidation of JPMorgan Chase financial data at month-end for their asset class and control post-closing entries and consolidation adjustments
- Perform various control procedures to ensure the integrity of reported financial results
- Manage the consolidation of JPMorgan Chase financial data at month end, including the ability to support month end, quarter end, and year end activities
- Expectation for hands-on engagement with leading the work and projects at hand
- Accounting knowledge (GL)
- Previous reporting experience
- Strong leadership skills, time-management skills and strong understanding of the process
- Strong technical skills
- Solid understanding of products (Stocks, Bonds, Loans, Derivatives, etc.)
- Knowledge of Alteryx and other automation tools would be a plus