- Małe Garbary 9 PoznańPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Joining us means…
- strengthening a team of qualified FP&A Analysts;
- working closely with various stakeholders across Carlsberg Group to ensure quality delivery of services;
- frequent cooperation within Poland Commercial team;
- building and maintaining close relationship with local organizations;
- gaining knowledge which helps to understand end to end business processes;
- resolving non-standard inquiries that will challenge your knowledge and motivate to develop further;
- having multiple opportunities to grow professionally and personally through a variety of interesting projects and initiatives that will shape the future for you, our office, and the whole Carlsberg Group;
- enjoying a high degree of independence in improving and designing new processes and process improvements;
- being a part of exciting digital agenda which will put Carlsberg Finance to another level
- working with great, motivated and full of passion team.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Playing a key role in the monthly, quarterly, annual financial closing processes
- Preparation of Management Reporting Package for company management team
- Reporting of financial and volume reports for Sales and Marketing team
- Group financial results reporting via Oracle HFM Tool,
- Review and analyze performance vs. budget, latest estimate and last year etc
- Preparation of other ad hoc reports, sensitivity analysis, cost deep-dives etc
- Ensuring financial processes run flawlessly with high quality.
We are looking for a person who…
- has 4+ years of relevant experience in Finance (consultant; controlling; financial analysis);
- has University degree in finance, accounting or business administration;
- communicates fluently in English;
- presents analytical skills, is able to consume lots of numbers and make appropriate decisions, is able to present findings in an appealing manner – both in writing and orally;
- has strong knowledge of MS Office especially Excel;
- is experienced in working with SAP or other ERP system, experience in working with HFM or other reporting system would be a plus;
- presents solid business understanding;
- is a team player who proactively collaborates and strives for solutions;
- shows good communication skills, able to collaborate with stakeholders;
- quickly moves ideas to action, completes plans and projects with quality and speed.
What do we offer?
- private health care, life insurance and MyBenefit system at your own disposal;
- flexible working hours;
- remote work possibility;
- extra holiday and Christmas bonus every year;
- annual bonus;
- opportunity to be awarded with variety of company rewards;
- access to online training platform;
- online Wednesday sessions with interesting meetings and workshops;
- exciting growth and development opportunities within the organization;
- working in a passionate, international environment;
- an excellent office location right in the heart of a vibrant city.
Do you feel like you’ve just found the right place to take your career to new heights? Send us your application by clicking the button below.
Meet the Team
LCC Business Controlling Support team currently consists of 14 FP&A analysts, has been assembled to provide wide range of controlling services for companies in Western Europe.