sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior FR&A Business Analyst
- Kraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
All about the role:
As a Senior Financial Reporting & Analysis Business Analyst, you are part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the Centre of Excellence Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the strategic decision-making process within the Sales and Marketing function. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, leveraging your expertise in data analysis, reporting, and process optimization to drive business performance and enhance operational efficiency.
What you'll do:
· Conduct comprehensive data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that drive business growth and improve overall performance
· Collaborate with stakeholders to define and document business requirements, ensuring alignment with strategic goals and objectives
· Help develop and maintain complex financial models, forecasting tools, and performance dashboards to provide accurate and timely reporting to support business continuity
· Play a key role in the business planning and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal customers throughout the business
· Support with identifying areas for improvement and driving process optimization initiatives
· Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs), providing actionable recommendations based on data-driven insights
· Serve as a subject matter expert on the utilization and interpretation of data analytics tools, such as Power Bi, to enhance reporting capabilities and provide training to stakeholders when required
· Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in business analysis to continuously improve processes and drive innovation within the organization
· Assist with other ad hoc tasks to ensure the FR&A team manages its deliverables prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
· Key role to drive transformations, standardization and process improvements
· Shares expertise with colleagues and others; offers mentoring and guidance to others
· Build productive relationships within and outside of your own team
· Play the role of a change agent
Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
Proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role, preferably in a Sales and Marketing environment
Strong proficiency in data analysis, financial modeling, and reporting tools, such as Power Bi, Power platform, SAP, Excel
Very good knowledge of FR&A and management reporting principles, activities and processes.
Solid understanding of sales and marketing concepts
Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically to identify solutions and make data-driven decisions
Fluency in English (business English)
Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work within specified deadlines
What we offer
flexible working hours & hybrid work environment (up to 13 days working from home per month)
Co-financing of Multisport and lunch in the office
extensive learning opportunities and flexible career path
private medical care
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate sports team
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Where you’ll be
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to Finance, central HR and IT services across Europe.
At Electrolux, a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.