- aleja Grunwaldzka 472d, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
If you are interested in the work of the scrum team that develops new functions for the eCommerce platform, you want to participate in the implementation of technical and process innovations in front-end development, help in solving any emerging challenges and technical problems. This ad is for you.
- Providing technical consultation on front-end related topics,
- Taking part in code review to help improve a team’s knowledge and to suggest improvements,
- Acting as a mentor and guide on technical issues for junior developers.
- Investigating the latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs,
- Exhibiting and help cultivate a culture of quality and standards in software development.
- Advanced Angular (preferably version 8),
- Experience with PWA,
- Ability to write Unit Tests,
- Ability to write documentation,
- Good knowledge of clean code principals,
- Fluency in English—verbal and written,
Nice to have:
- Any eCommerce experience,
- Ability to write Unit Tests using Gherkin Scenarios,
- Any knowledge of Vue.js/React or willingness to learn Vue.js,
- Any DevOps experience (preferably Azure).
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.