- Piotra Skargi 3, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #222651BR
Job Type: Full Time
- Analyze functional requirements, clarify with stakeholders if required
- Prepare task estimation and user story decomposition
- Implement and be responsible for the new functionality end-to-end
- Improve existing solutions and fix defects being raised by the QA team
- Participate in backlog refinement, planning and demo meetings
- Deliver code solutions according to clean-code and TDD principles
- Develop production-ready systems and components
- Perform code reviews and control a code quality
- Actively participate in solution architecture design and implementation
- Back-end: Java 8, Spring (MVC / Boot / Security), Apache Camel, Karaf, XML / XSD, SOAP and REST WebServices, Maven, JMS, Kafka
- Front-end: extJS
- CI: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Database: Oracle / SQL
- VCS: Git
Your expertiseMandatory Skills
- Solid experience in Front-end development (JS)
- Unit-, integration, functional testing experience
- Ability to write clean self-describing code
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience in back-end development (Java, JS, .Net, etc.)
- Domain knowledge: trading, fixed income
- UNIX shell programming
- Oracle PL/SQL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."