Senior Front-End Developer
Ref. no: POL000YL
EY Global Delivery Services means 29,500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
Within last few years our portfolio of IT services within EY Global Delivery Services became wide spread around the globe. We are running multiple international, from small through medium-to large software implementation projects worldwide, amongst other working on implementing web and cloud based solutions leveraging most of modern technologies e.g. Java, Corda, AI/ML, Spark/Hive, etc.
Right now, we are looking for a Frontend Developers to join our EY GDS Advisory team in WARSAW focused on providing IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
We are responsible for the development of tax, insurance or banking technology products. We follow agile principles to create human-centric transformational technology. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and MS Azure (cloud) platform.
What you will do:
- Develop ideas with business analysts to find a pragmatic approach to the deliver prototype
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of the features for your product ensuring that we create solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable
- Continuously research, evaluate and present new technology services and solutions that fit the business needs
- Collaborate with the product development teams (designers, business analysts, product owners, developers and quality assurance) to deliver amazing experiences for our customers
- Coach and encourage colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills
- Curious - you like to understand why things are done the way they are, and how they could be continuously improved
- Collaborative – you work well with others to develop a stronger outcome than achieved individually. You seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Empathetic - you take the time to understand what drives other team members, what motivates them and how to achieve mutual objectives
- Humble - you actively seek feedback, and feel comfortable providing it to others. You are not overly influenced by organisational hierarchy
- Reflective - you are comfortable re-evaluating your view when presented with contrasting facts and your opinions
- Energetic – you are excited by what you do and you bring an enthusiasm to your job
- Agile – you are passionate, spirited, live and breathe agile and firmly believe in creating clean and testable code
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5+ years of years in web based UI design and development
- Experience AngularJs, Angular, React, ES6 or Redux frameworks
- Hands-on knowledge in SASS, Compass & Bootstrap
- Experience in node.js would be a plus
- Working knowledge of database concepts and query languages (SQL)
- Excellent English Language verbal and written communication, German or other European language
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis
- Experience in working in agile methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Clean Code
- Experience building responsive UIs on the web that are robust, scalable and maintainable
- Experience with source code management, continuous integration and automated deployment
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate developers, and we work in international teams all over the world. Facing with customers, we are “thinking-out-of-the-box" professionals. Our top performers have a team player acumen and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What working at EY GDS offers:
At EY you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will get a support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around. You will also find the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in the most beneficial way.
- Intellectual Property Tax Benefits
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices