- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
Who are we?
Making Waves is a consultancy with 400 skilled and enthusiastic strategy, design, technology and communications professionals. We design, develop and maintain digital services which engage people, strengthen brands, and create value.
Making Waves has offices in Kraków, Oslo and Stockholm.
We are looking for a front-end web designer who will be responsible for development of light-weight frameworks for projects for international customers based on HTML5 and CSS3/JS technology.
This person will interact closely with project managers and user experience designers in our Krakow, Oslo and Stockholm offices.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Delivering high quality HTML5 and CSS3 code with minimal supervision
- Gathering customers’ requirements and mapping them into light-weight framework
- Cooperating with team members from Kraków and Oslo
- 3+ years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of cross browser HTML/HTML5, CSS3
- Passion for responsive web design and multidevice web
- Ability to incorporate preprocessors in your practice
- Strong focus on creating performant, reusable and flexible code
- Experience with a variety of front-end frameworks
- Ability to rapidly learn, infuse feedback, prototype and enjoy iterative change
- Creativity alongside superb analytical skills
- A strong eye for compelling visual and user-centered design
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great empathy for the end user
- Ability to collaborate with engineers, project managers, designers and clients
- Exceptional communication skills (at least in Polish and English)
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology
- Assistance in achieving expert skills and clear objectives
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation but does not impose strict corporate rules
- An individual development plan and training for all employees
- Flexible working hours and attractive benefits
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- Relaxing breaks around our soccer table, darts or Xbox so you can come back to work with double energy
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".
We will only contact candidates that have been selected for an interview