Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair&beauty industry. Our system streamlines daily tasks of more than 26,000 specialists and allows the owners of hair and beauty salons to successfully run and expand their businesses. We have a strong position on the market and constantly grow, improve our software, introduce new products and enter new markets.
Senior Frontend Developer
We're looking for someone with good understanding of modern web technologies, who will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What we require:
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Working knowledge of a MVC web framework
- Ability to have ownership of the problems and to work with high level requirements
- Effective communication with technical and non-technical people alike
- Attention to detail - you believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right
What we offer:
Job satisfaction and team spirit are tremendously important to us. This is why you can count on:
- Attractive salary: PLN 6,000 - 9,000 gross/month
- Contract (or other form of employment of your choice)
- Workplace in Bielsko-Biała (or remote)
- Flexible working hours - not more than 8h/day
- Good atmosphere at work
- Top-quality equipment
- Private Medical Care, English classes
- Independence and ability to implement your own ideas
- Opportunity to tackle high volume, scalable problems with latest technologies
Send a resume and a brief note explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Visit versum.pl/kariera for more
Please include this clause in the CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the sent CV by Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsk0-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 ( further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years) Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in recruitment. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.