Senior Frontend Developer
Not A CV LTDO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we are?
Not.A.CV is a fast-growing entrepreneurial technology company . Led by the award winning technology entrepreneur Fiona Hudson-Kelly the company are disrupting the recruitment sector with a new innovative technology platforms. Fiona has a track record of growing her businesses exponentially over the last decade from 2 people working out of their kitchen to a national employer of more than 50 talented staff. Fiona is now keen to replicate this success by acquiring exceptional development talent to support our ambitious launch aspirations.
Based in Warwickshire we are recruiting for our new software team! Fiona’s existing company has an established diverse software team made up of Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), UX/UI, Mobile Developers and Business Analysts. The company have gone from having just one core product to now having five with another two new product launches planned for next year and have just won a knowledge transfer project for implementing AI into their platforms with Aston University.
Why join our talented team?
We pride ourselves on our exceptional track record of retaining our talented staff because of our transparent and collaborative culture. Every single person within our business knows where we are going as a company and how they fit into our success. Every single person is highly motivated to contribute to our success and is recognised and rewarded for their efforts, both financially and through our transparent feedback culture.
Most of our talent work remotely from home, although there is an office in Coventry where any of our staff can work from, many prefer the flexibility of balancing home and work for proportionately without the daily commute. For us as a business it has enabled us to cast a wider net for talent.
We have a high performance culture of mutual trust and respect, we are transparent about our financial performance, where we are heading as a business in both the short and medium term, as an Investor in People we are passionate about developing our talent and work collaboratively as one large team rather than 50 individuals. We encourage our staff to be entrepreneurial in the way they work and solve problems and have the courage to challenge our leadership if they think we’ve got it wrong or there is a better solution
What are we looking for?
Under the guidance of a a newly appointed CTO, Not.A.Cv are on the lookout for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with programming. You will work as front-end developer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create Hybrid mobile applications
- Maintain and migrate older version of the application frameworks to the latest to ensure stability and security
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Very good understanding of Angular & Typescript, Ionic and PWA
- Very good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Server-side rendering
Desired but not essential
- Indesign experience
- Experience with Azure
- Any backend experience (SQL, NoSQL, C#, .Net Core, GoLang, Micoservices etc) will be beneficial
The role is remote working, so ideally, we are looking for someone who is happy to work from home or their own office. The team still work very closely together and partake in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, online collaboration and quarterly face to face all company training and networking days.
This is your chance to be a part of a great team, building excellent software, collaborating and supporting one another with one of the best CTO’s in the business