- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple different industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys. After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Why We Do It
Our ultimate goal is to enable every company in the world to have their customers at the heart of their actions. By always striving for excellence in tech and being bold thought leaders in our field, we aim to empower companies globally to successfully transform the voice of the customer into prosperous long-term relationships.
You role at zenloop:
"How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?" Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter System Ⓡ and thus the basis of zenloop. For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d) to further shape our success story.Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Getting familiar with the problem domain and proposing solutions
- Implementing new functionalities
- Communicating with the development and product team
- Doing regular code reviews/PR reviews for your colleagues
- You will be using pure JS or Typescript, the UI solutions we have in place are involving complex programming challenges incl. scalability and availability.
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues and the whole company
- Working with AWS Cloud
- Maintaining existing code
- Writing well tested and good quality code (with tests coverage for positive and negative scenarios)
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founders and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Guaranteed personal training budget of 500 Euros per year
- Regular company events, lunches and semi-annual company offsites
- A fixed team event budget per person and quarter
- Competitive salary
- There is a possibility of remote work, depending on candidate's seniority, responsibility and wish. It would be evaluated individually and allowed upon completion of onboarding process.
- are a front-end or full-stack developer with couple of years of experience (3+)
- worked on a production application in AWS or Heroku platforms
- worked with well recognised Frontend frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS + Redux, EmberJS or similar. (5+ years of experience)
- have experience in building Single Page Applications
- have solid understanding of how web applications work
- worked with or learned about web sockets or real time systems
- have understanding of distributed systems and resilient applications
- are a team player, with strong communication skills
- have practical knowledge of how to communicate with REST API
- are familiar and practically used agile methodologies in your previous projects (like Scrum or Kanban)
- You value: transparency, flat structure and culture of directness.
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with EmberJS and it's ecosystem
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application and cover letter in english, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.