private medical care
Senior Frontend Developer
Wolters Kluwer Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Norwida 1, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work
Technologies we use
Developing re-usable components, services and libraries to be used in large research applications
Developing and optimizing components and services for maximum performance
Developing new user facing features using React.js
Developing software solutions to meet business requirements
Utilizing existing Wolters Kluwer ecosystem (platforms, frameworks, tools, assets) in design and development of software solutions. Extend and enhancing various components of the ecosystem into line-of-business solutions
Working in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a DevOps model to rapidly develop, test and deploy code into production daily
Staying abreast of current trends and technologies
A minimum of 3 years of experience Software Development
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience, from a four-year college or university, or equivalent
Familiarity with TypeScript and new specifications of EcmaScript
Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
2 or more years of experience developing with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as React.js
Solid understanding of client, server, network, and database layers (including interaction, communication, and performance)
Passionate about latest trends in service-oriented technology with a strong desire for innovation
Strong attention to details with excellent problem-solving skills
Self-driven mindset with ability to work independently
Team-oriented, accustomed to teamwork
Experience with RESTful/OData services and development frameworks
Experience with AWS cloud technologies
Experience with Agile and Lean methodologies
Understanding of DevOps principles
Experience with work in a distributed teams
Experience in content retrieval, search, or publishing systems
What we offer
100% remote work with possibilities to use our modern office space in Warsaw: Rondo Daszynskiego, Gdansk: Al. Grunwaldzka
Flexible forms of collaboration: employment contract and B2B contracting
Possibility to agree on task-based working time
A chance to contribute to an international project
An opportunity to grow within our structures both locally and internationally
A modern technology stack
A safe environment for brainstorming, experimenting and influencing the project outcomes
Contests: Global Innovation Awards, Global Code Games, Legal Hackaton
A long-term contract in a well-established, reputable and prosperous company
Learning Programs: Project Management Academy; access to learning platforms: Pluralsight, LinkedIn Learning, Ella Language
Private healthcare program
2 hours of time off on second Friday of the month
2 days off/year for your personal development
A day off on your birthday
A day for for volunteering
A day off for your yearly medical checkups
Flexible working hours
Employee Assistance Program
A variety of webinars on business- and non-business topics
Integration events, fairs, sports clubs: football, cycling, sailing, mountain hiking
Many more: ask the recruiter!
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
Wolters Kluwer stands in support of Ukraine and welcomes candidates who have been displaced by the war. We offer a fast-track recruitment process to determine within a week if our career opportunity matches your aspirations.
We also realize that finding a new career opportunity meets only part of the needs that you may have in these very challenging times, so we also want to help ensure you and your loved ones can settle into your new circumstances in the best possible way.
When you join our company, you will be asked to complete a brief needs-based assessment that will allow us to provide a wide range of support to help get your Wolters Kluwer career off to a successful start.
Our support package includes:
• Welcome Bonus: 1 month’s gross salary, which will be paid within few days of the start date
• Settlement Support: If required, we can help provide support for the practical issues associated with living in a new place. Some examples of services that can be arranged include finding housing, finding schools for children, setting up a bank account, etc.
• Immigration support: If required, we will provide services to ensure your ongoing work eligibility.
• Lease Deposit: If required, we will pay for your lease deposit (including any brokerage fees).
• Buddy Program: You will be connected to a local colleague who will provide support and advise with your settlement in a new country.
• Longer-Term Visa and Immigration: If required, we will provide for process support and fees.
• Support to move back to your home country: If desired, we can provide support to move back to your home country at a later date provided you are employed by Wolters Kluwer.
• Orientation and access to our Employee Assistance Program: Includes a variety of resources to help support you and your family.
Wolters Kluwer Polska Sp. z o.o.
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers and professionals in the tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance and regulatory sectors.
This role is part of the Wolters Kluwer Digital Experience Group (*/dxg). The mission of this group is to drive faster, more efficient innovation for Wolters Kluwer, by leveraging global technology assets and dual development models with strong divisional alignment to maximize innovation and customer value.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer in a newly formed team. This is your chance to join a team that's being build up in the next few months. A team that will work on multiple products for all the Wolters Kluwer Divisions. An exciting time to step in and join our Technology workforce!