- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Why you shall consider this role?
- Project has just been kicked-off (development only!)
- Whole architecture is on R&D site (we decide how)
- This is to be cloud solution where you will learn recent cloud services (gather competences that pay off)
- We are group of open-minded engineers who inspire ourselves for better performance
- Fujitsu is stable employer
- We shape tomorrow by providing solution based on AI, AG, Big Data, Cloud services
- IT Design & Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality, budget, quality and costs. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- Integration. Maintains and improves integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Project Management. Controls costs, quality and time within the scope of project management. Manages virtual or cross functional project teams.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Technical Expertise. Acts as a technical advisor for development, service, sales and supplier. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of complex modules, products and solutions. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates.
- Innovation. Evaluates technical trends, suggests innovative product ideas, processes and solutions within the area of responsibility. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products following internal standards.
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Knowledge Sharing. Guides less experienced team members and recommends practice improvement. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date. Actively contributes to development community network.
- Proven experience in at least one programming language (Phython, C, Angular, ReactJS)
- Experience in DevOPs environment setup
- Understanding of IT project development cycle
- Experience in cloud solution and services
Key Performance Indicators
- Development of complex products/solutions on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality
- Development processes, guidelines and tools are applied
- Documentation of steps or milestones, processes or products/solutions in line with requirements
- Recognized as an expert in his area of responsibility
- Escalated problems are solved
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.