- Kotlarska 11, 31-539 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We bet we can be a great match
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Cracow next to Vistula river - we're in the heart of one of the world's most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you'll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet
You will be
- Proactively manage the project lifecycle ensuring agreed timescales, budgets and targets remain on track
- Working according to development standards & best practices
- Designing, implementing & documenting solutions in collaboration with developers, solutions architects and applications architect
- Planning & pre-planning sessions with PO, BA, Architect. Translate non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences
- Driving improvements in KPI's (code quality, defects, performance, security, resiliency)
- Responsible for the integrity of the software, ensuring technical debt is managed effectively (avoid creating it & remove it whenever there's an opportunity)
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborating with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
- Responsible for the recruitment of developers & continuous improvement of the recruitment process
We expect you to have
- Very deep knowledge about technologies such as React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Node.js
- Ability to design and implement performant, scalable and fault-tolerant services
- Understands differences between available database solutions and knows how to use them efficiently
- Ability to own feature from code to production with testability and monitoring in mind
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Communicative English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in GraphQL
- Basic understanding of AWS / Cloud technologies
- Experience working in a DevOps culture
- Enjoy helping, mentoring and teaching other engineers.
- A degree in a computing-related subject will be an asset
What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don't like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.