Senior Full-Stack Developer
Ref. no.: WAR0013F
EY Global Delivery Services means 29,500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
Within last few years our portfolio of IT services within EY Global Delivery Services became wide spread around the globe. We are running multiple international, from small through medium-to large software implementation projects worldwide, amongst other working on implementing web and cloud based solutions leveraging most of modern technologies e.g. Java, Corda, AI/ML, Spark/Hive, etc.
Right now, we are looking for a FullStack Developers to join our EY GDS Advisory team in WARSAW focused on providing IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are looking for top-notch and automation savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you demanding role. You will use the most advanced technology stack and you will have an opportunity to implement new solutions. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the financial markets within the most challenging projects. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and MS Azure (cloud) platform.
What you will do:
- Develop ideas with business analysts to find a pragmatic approach to the deliver prototype
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of the features for your product ensuring that we create solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable
- Continuously research, evaluate and present new technology services and solutions that fit the business needs
- Collaborate with the product development teams (designers, business analysts, product owners, developers and quality assurance) to deliver amazing experiences for our customers
- Coach and encourage colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills
- Curious - you like to understand why things are done the way they are, and how they could be continuously improved
- Collaborative – you work well with others to develop a stronger outcome than achieved individually. You seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Empathetic - you take the time to understand what drives other team members, what motivates them and how to achieve mutual objectives
- Humble - you actively seek feedback, and feel comfortable providing it to others. You are not overly influenced by organisational hierarchy
- Reflective - you are comfortable re-evaluating your view when presented with contrasting facts and your opinions
- Energetic – you are excited by what you do and you bring an enthusiasm to your job
- Agile – you are passionate, spirited, live and breathe agile and firmly believe in creating clean and testable code
What you definitely need:
- 6+ years of commercial experience with web based application creation in Java and Frontend technology
- Highly proficient in web based OOP
- Experience deploying web applications on large cloud-based services provider e.g. Azure/AWS
- Experience working with web services / APIs e.g. SOAP / REST
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Clean Code
- Experience building responsive UIs on the web that are robust, scalable and maintainable
- Experience with source code management, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Good English Language verbal and written communication
- Sense of humor
Ideally, you’ll also have (but not must)
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle e.g. SCRUM, TDD, or BDD
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Knowledge of Spring Framework
- Knowledge of ORM (like Hibernate)
- Experience in Angular (1-4), React, ES6 or Redux frameworks
- Knowledge of Polish language
- German or other European language will be an advantage
What we look for:
As we are a dynamic team, we work in international teams all over the world, facing with customers, we are “thinking-out-of-the-box" professionals. Our top performers have a team player acumen and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What working at EY GDS offers
In EY you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will get a support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around. You will also find the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in the most beneficial way.
- Intellectual Property Tax Benefits
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply now to make your mark.