- Aleja Juliusza Słowackiego 64, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will take technical ownership of high-level feature requests, and coordinate with a collocated engineering team, in Limerick. You will design and implement features, often spanning multiple components within the backend infrastructure. Core responsibilities include:
• Engineering solutions to a high level of testability, modularity and maintainability
• Participation in architecture and design discussions
• Working independently and as an active participant in an agile software development team
• Support and development of junior software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Improve the DevOps ability of the team
• 8+ years’ experience in designing, developing and scaling software applications
• Experience with Cloud Based (AWS) SDLC including Microservices / Containers / Kubernetes, Web API’s
• Our dev environment is Linux based so experience here would be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Demonstrable skills in architecting complex ecosystems.
• Understanding of security concepts: encryption, secure application development, defensive programming, software vulnerabilities and exploits, general issues in web security
• Event Driven systems
• Experience in IOT would be a distinct advantage
• AWS Administration experience, optimum resource management / security
• Experience architecting software frameworks
• MySQL experience
• Python experience
• An interest in emerging software technologies for building Web UI applications
• Comfort in both adapting existing systems and creating new systems
VIOTAS is an international company based in Ireland implementing high tech services for the electricity industry.
Operating at the leading edge of the industry creating innovative services that are underpinned by continued in-house technology development and delivered to the market by an exceptional technical services team. Some of this can be delivered faster than the blink of an eye to provide the critical support that’s needed to facilitate the increasing integration of renewable energy.
The company was recently named the fastest growing technology company in Ireland at the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards in 2019. We are beginning to expand globally, with plans to implement energy system services in a number of other international markets.
We are a highly motivated team that are pushing boundaries to achieve success. We are looking for a driven person who is searching for the same.
Do you want a chance to really make a difference?
We are building software to really make the world a greener place. Countries using our services increase their ability to effectively utilise renewable sources of energy.
VIOTAS Innovation has recently established an office in Krakow and we have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to join us as we build out a platform that will support not just out current systems but also provides a framework to meet future business needs.