Senior Fullstack Developer
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of a partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and the newest resolutions to market.
For our client - software dev house with offices in San Francisco, New York, Cape Town, and Warsaw, Poland. Team of award-winning software development professionals building amazing products, solutions, and teams for clients in Silicon Valley, we are looking for a person for the position: Senior Fullstack Developer.
What You Will Do:
- You will be working closely with a team of developers and designers for Silicon Valley startups
- You will be expected to care and fight for the end-user experience and contribute to raising the baseline of what is the UI/UX industry standard
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you will want to)
- 5+ years of experience as Full-stack Developer
- Experience in Node.js
- Preferably experience in React (other frameworks like Angular, Vue also possible, but if you want to work in React at the end)
- Familiarity with Git, front-end tools and bundlers
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player
- Good command of English (written & spoken)
Our Client Offers:
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects
- Long-term employment based on a B2B contract (via Devire)
- Possibility of working remotely
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Experienced PM and QA support
- Regular code reviews policy
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences, and English lessons
- Gear with apple logo and large dell monitor