Senior Fullstack Developer
EY Global Delivery Services
- Sucha 2, 50-088 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The opportunityAs a Java Full Stack Developer in Insurance Consulting you will participate in various streams of Insurance platform implementation projects, collaborate with agile team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations. We are looking for a passionate developers willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and cloud platforms.
Your key responsibilities
- Work as a Java Full Stack Developer to contribute in various streams of implementation in Insurance projects
- Collaborate with agile team members to achieve project and client goals
- Analyzing requirements and translating business requirements into designs
- Coding, testing, debugging and documenting software applications
- Provide leadership and guidance to other technical professionals
Skills and attributes for success
- Professional experience working on similar position
- Practical knowledge of backend technologies Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate / JPA and Maven
- Practical knowledge frontend technologies Angular or React
- Hands on experience working with REST services
- Familiar with writing unit tests in frontend and backend technologies
- Good knowledge of SQL and one of database engines
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Good English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language will be an advantage
- Experience working in international projects
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- 4+ years in a corporate IT environment in a similar positions
- Demonstrable experience with frontend and backend technologies
- Good understanding of REST architecture
- Strong communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands on experience working in microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Vue.js is an advantage
- Certificates proving certain skills: Java, Spring, SQL, AWS or Azure Cloud, Angular, React
- Experience in agile / scrum methodology
What we look for
- Person able to work independently as frontend and backend developer
- Willing to guide other team members
- Willingness to learn and expand technical skills working in international environment and Agile methodology
What we offerEY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Laws and EY internal policy, you shall delete all personal data (including all CVs) immediately following the end of the recruitment process. In case you have any question on data retention, please address such question to your local Talent team.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices