ProData Consult is one of the largest, international consulting companies with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. We work with the best specialists vastly experienced in IT sector. We carry out challenging projects across a number of industries - except the military. Our relationship with Consultants is built on an open and honest communication.
We act within the Scandinavian business culture focused on achieving goals while maintaining the balance between private and professional life. Always guided by the fair-play rule both towards our clients and our consultants.
Senior Functional - Automation Tester
- Industry: Banking
- Type of project: Application testing
- Type of position: Functional/Automation Tester
- Details: Testing the next generation of HTML5 application used for international trading of derivatives and all sorts of commodities. The consultant will be involved in designing, planning, implementing and executing tests as an integrated part of client’s software design and development process.
- Location: ProData Consult office - Cracow, Wielicka
- Business trips: Up to two introduction weeks in Copenhagen, later-on occasional trips
- Remote work: Occasionally
- Project language: English (required), Polish
- Team: Polish/Danish
- Remuneration: 130 PLN/H + VAT
- Project length: 12 months + extensions
- Start: ASAP
- Assignment type: B2B
- Testing the next generation of HTML5 application used for international trading of derivatives and all sorts of commodities. The consultant will be involved in designing, planning, implementing and executing tests as an integrated part of client’s software design and development process.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Around 6 years of experience working in a complex software test environment (from smoke testing to system level testing).
- Previous banking experience.
- Extensive experience in test planning, designing and scripting.
- Automated web testing skills (using Selenium)
- Practical knowledge of SQL.
- Hands-on experience with API, REST services and grey box testing.
- Familiarity with Fiddler or any HTTP(s) traffic logging system.
- Proficiency in Agile Development and Delivery Process and solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile.
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- FX Trade Domain Knowledge.
- Knowledge of investment banking business operations (either the middle or back office).
- Prior experience in scripting and automation.
- Testing Certification (ISTQB).
- Challenging projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long-term cooperation
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card).