Senior Fund Accountant, Associate 2
JOB ID: R-604640
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Senior Fund Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Delivering quality service to assigned clients of the team
- Monitoring all accounting related functions on Funds which are the responsibility of the Senior Fund Accountant’s assigned Team
- Ensuring Funds are reported accurately and on time to the necessary parties, assisting where required in preparing monthly reports, and reviews reports prepared by team.
- Verifying and reviewing the work performed by the Fund Accountants and for assisting the Team Supervisor in all aspects of his or her responsibilities
- Reviewing account balances per trial balance to account balances per subsidiary ledgers, assists and provides direction to staff in resolving discrepancies. Intervenes directly to resolve differences where required.
- Providing a key role in training, and developing the newer members of the team
- Assisting Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls
- Supporting new processes, changes and tools implementation
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- 2+ years’ experience in fund administration
- Accountancy or Business related degree
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PC literate and competent in use of spread sheets and word processing
- Understanding of fund administration
- Good time organizational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values
- Technical or leadership career pathway
- International operating environment
- Soft skills trainings and Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Language classes
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.