Senior Fund Accountant with Italian, Associate 2
JOB ID: 169799
The Senior Fund Accountant is an integral member of the Team responsible for delivering quality service to assigned clients of the team. He/She must contribute to the team on technical matters as well as providing leadership and direction to the team members in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments.
- Reviews Fund components and completes the reviewers’ checklist.
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Takes leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Assists Team Supervisor in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Assists Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls.
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Supervisor.
- Reviews and verifies completed Net Asset Value performed by Fund Accountants (with the NAV accuracy goal being 100%) in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Reviews account balances per trial balance to account balances per subsidiary ledgers assists and provides direction to staff in resolving discrepancies. Intervenes directly to resolve differences where required.
- Review sign and date fund accounting checklist when required.
- Assists where required in preparing monthly reports and reviews reports prepared by team.
- Assists in preparation and review of country-specific reports management reports and other information requirements.
- Very good Italian and communicative English
- 1+ years of professional experience in financial services industry (previous experience within fund administration would be preferable)
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Communicates Effectively
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway