- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and processing (trade capture, reconciliation) activities as per deliverables checklist with focus timelines and accuracy.
- Perform securities setup and maintenance based on external vendor data.
- Update operational procedures and checklist for new processes and funds.
- Delivering high quality of outputs
- Accordingly inform about issues / potential delays to team leader, clients and / or site leads.
- Update Management Information Systems (MIS), KPIs and KRIs.
- Providing support to TL regarding update of risk management documentation / control assessment.
- Support team leader in implementation of department wide initiatives.
- Participate in training to expand end to end Fund Services knowledge.
- University degree/higher education in economics, and/or accounting/portfolio management.
- Experience in Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions (2-3 years)
- You have good knowledge of Fund Services functions – e.g. Transfer Agency, Depositary Bank, etc.
- Readiness to work in morning hours (5:00 - 6:00 AM)
- Deep understanding of financial markets instruments such as Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives.
- Knowledge of various regulations governing investment funds
- Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to maintain a strong control environment and ability to seek for potential improvements
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Have service oriented personality with good interpersonal skills and are able to build and cultivate positive relationships with clients
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.