Senior General Accounting Consultant
KIMBERLY-CLARK EMEA GBS SERVICES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
KIMBERLY-CLARK EMEA GBS SERVICES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
[Online or Phone Recruitment]
On this role you are going to:
- Collaborate and engage with accounting teams, both within K-C and with our outsourced business partner, to manage the period, quarter, and annual close processes
- Overall responsibility for the Financial Reporting processes within the EMEA region, both from process and individual country perspective
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts and providing meaningful explanations on movements to business and auditors
- Work effectively with other departments to obtain important data required to manage the process
- Support month end accounting close for a variety of areas, such as Cost of Sales, Earnings, Accrual management, standard cost reporting and financial accounting processes
- Calculate and manage Profit & Loss postings associated with various projects
- Develop Standard Work documentation to optimally manage the required process flows
- Support process development and CI initiatives
- Support Internal and External Audit processes
To be successful on this position we believe you should have:
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 4 years of experience in General Ledger Accounting, Reporting and/or Finance Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP R3
- Excellent communication, influencing and coordination skills, as you will be cooperating with regional and global senior stakeholders
- Ability to think in critical way and solve problems
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
You can expect:
- Possibility to growth and develop within freshly opened Global Business Service Center
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance
- Brand new office close to city center
- Possibility to work from home occasionally
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.