- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
Senior GL Accountant
- Taking active part in knowledge transfers, providing required documentation and sharing the knowledge with other team members.
- Driving month end closure activities on behalf of the major entity in the Company.
- Analyzing particular parts of financial statements: BS and P&L.
- Performing accounting activities related to Sundry Sales & Sample Invoicing.
- Responding to queries from entities and other SSC departments regarding finance general accounting matters and provide coaching to other team members.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and innovative solutions.
- Driving implementation project on the basis of identified improvement.
- Master’s degree (finance, accountancy or similar field).
- Min 4 years of professional background in similar position in SSC environment.
- High command of English (spoken and written).
- Good knowledge & experience in Asset module.
- ACCA/CIMA would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Analytical mind.
- Organizational skills, independent in action, open minded.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.