Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior GL Accountant
CPL Jobs .
6 000–9 500 zł brutto / mies.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Currently we are conducting the recruitment process for a global company from Ireland that provides consulting, modern technology and outsourcing services. They cooperate with the largest and most recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation. They work in over 200 cities, in over 40 industries.
Senior GL Accountant
Numer ref.: JO-2021-MB2611
- Prepare month-end reporting in a timely and accurate manner, with emphasis on detailed analysis;
- Perform a review of both B/S and P/L for errors, omissions or inconsistencies, variance analysis;
- Interpreting and analysing actual results and variances;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory account packs;
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation process, including cash transactions reconciliation;
- Preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Fluent in English;
- Min. 2 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Good Excel knowledge;
- University degree in accounting or finance or professional qualification (ACCA or equivalent);
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight reporting deadlines.
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with clients and technological solutions ensuring professional solutions for business;
- Possibility to choose trainings allowing to develop potential;
- Possibility to move permanently or for a specified period to another project implemented in Warsaw, in other Polish cities or outside our borders;
- Opportunity to get involved in initiatives in the field of corporate social responsibility;
- Opportunity to take part in numerous initiatives, including: Runner's Club, family events, photography classes;
- Social package: private medical care, a multisport card, a life insurance, a lunch card;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.