- Baraniaka 6, 61-245 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- O-I Global Business Services (GBS)
We’re O-I and we love making, marketing and delivering glass - that’s why we do it more than any other bottle or jar producer in the world. We love that it’s beautiful, pure and sustainable. We also love using it to help customers build their brands, partnering with them to create iconic packaging that is recognized all over the globe.
Accounting EU point of contact to calculate &/or process journal entries, prepare manual invoices, process fixed asset transactions, perform General Ledger maintenance procedures, and ensure elimination of intercompany transactions. Support EU wide processes by preparing standard reporting and analysis.
Support Country Accounting Teams in the processing of journal entries, invoices, fixed assets and Hyperion. Coordinate with Business Partners to ensure alignment of transactions processed as well as maintenance of general ledger.
Support audit of US GAAP financials and statutory accounts across EU.
Reports To Title: Team Leader Accounting
Location: Our office is in Poznań (Poland) but your current location is not an issue. It is possible to work 100% remotely.
- Perform the General Ledger and Reporting activities that may include [but are not limited to]: specific month-end close tasks, monthly account reconciliation and resolve account discrepancies, intercompany processes, calculate &/or process journal entries, prepare manual invoices, and process fixed asset transactions.
- Support Country Accounting Teams or other Functions in monthly accounting activities.
- Maintain up-to-date process documentation; recommend and implement process improvements, as appropriate, to simplify, standardize, and streamline efforts.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant accounting requirements, internal controls
- Support internal & external audit
- Cooperate with other teams within GBS
- Other reasonable tasks/projects as assigned.
- Ensure operational excellence by executing all tasks with open & transparent communication, providing high quality documentation/deliverable, & ensuring appropriate time management.
- Education/Training: University Degree in Finance &/or Accounting preferable,
- Languages: English written and oral advanced working proficiency, fluent in Polish
- French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, German, Dutch, Estonian or Polish a strong plus,
- Experience in an international business environment with IFRS and/or US GAAP reporting requirements,
- Previous experience in multinational environments and in manufacturing companies a plus,
- Use of either SAP or other major ERP system helpful,
- System savvy including good skills in Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
Ready to work on what matters to you? Maybe it’s building skills, making friends or creating something tangible. It might be working with big name customers, contributing to society or making a difference in a sustainable industry. Whatever it is, you can do any and all of it at O-I. With us, you are part of producing, branding and selling pure, healthy and infinitely recyclable glass – part of creating a better, more exciting future for yourself, our business and our planet.