- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have
only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA00396
Department: Finance / Controlling
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual closing according to US GAAP/ IFRS standards for specified European subsidiaries.
- Review of GL accounts reconciliation.
- Facilitate intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare cash reconciliations.
- Manage the fixed asset and real estate module.
- Prepare VAT, Intrastat and other reports required by group and local authorities.
- Analyse of variations in Balance Sheet and P&L statement.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or comparable qualification/experience.
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in finance/ accounting.
- Good knowledge of international accounting standards (US-GAAP & IFRS).
- Fluent English.
- Good skills in software applications (MS-Office).
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Great team player.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!