Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
As a team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from a scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only.
For specialists with more than 3 years of experience, we offer a Senior Expert position but if you have the shorter experience, feel free to apply, and we consider your application for Expert role, when you would be able to show your expertise but also learn a lot!
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for IFRS specific accounting areas in the region (e.g. inventory, intercompany, treasury, GL, legal, legacy, fixed assets and pension accounting) and translating IFRS to Local GAAP.
- Taking part in a transition process.
- Being a key expert for the region and part of the global IFRS expert network (e.g. training /SOP/policy/communications/improvements).
- Analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variances.
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports (A-Forms) in HFM.
- Assuring that month-end closing deadlines are met.
- Making sure governance structure is applied, monitoring adherence to internal control requirements.
- Driving standardization across BUs in the region and guards the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Contributing to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities).
- 3+ years of experiences in GL accounting / Fixed Assets / Cash Management / Intercompany or Reporting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably n Economics or Accounting / Chartered Accountant).
- Fluent English and French, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work and delegate work (in accordance with operations team lead) under severe time pressure during month-end closures and continuously retain ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign IFRS work to analysts.
- Good understanding of the taxes, VAT, tax declarations, statistical reporting to the tax authorities etc.