Senior Heavy Transport Sourcing Specialist
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Heavy Lift Sourcing Specialist.
- Manage Sourcing related activities for Heavy Lift Projects related inquiries (budgetary or firm) requested by Hub Power factories, using HITACHI ABB PG’s standard procurement tools.
- Heavy Lift & Projects Sourcing Execution (RFI / RFQ) - Prepare scope of work with all operational details for HL projects in line with factories requirements. Minimizes risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and Company guidelines.
- Execution of tendering process, being involved in the budgetary offers coming from factories, RFQ process, analysis, negotiation at quotation phase.
- Evaluation – evaluate Technical and Commercial proposals from Transport Service Providers and provides input with recommendation to ABB LBU in assigned country.
- Negotiation - Negotiate Heavy Lift or Project transportation related Price Agreements, as well as Terms & Conditions for operational execution, in coordination and approval of Local HL Specialist.
- Ensure that all the HL Projects managed by the position has a clear Transport Project budget, agreed with the factory.
- Responsible for tracking the transport budgets and delivery the savings (cost out), for the projects managed, informing the factories for reporting.
- Ensure that all costs are aligned with the tariffs and agreements with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s’ degree in engineering, supply chain management, and/or logistics management from an accredited university/college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of project logistics, focus on heavy lift transportation, including HL Sourcing activities.
- Familiarity with Heavy Lift transport cost structures and terms and conditions within the transport industry (such as Incoterms, surcharges, weight /volume conversion factors etc.).
- Knowledge of international supply chain and logistics challenges.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and planning skills to evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues from other functions, Colleagues in the same function in other plants planners as well as supplier´s personnel.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Familiarity with transport cost structures and terms and conditions within the transport industry (such as Incoterms, surcharges, weight /volume conversion factors etc.).
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com