- Puławska 17, 02-515 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
Main Duties include:
- Advise managers on employee performance issues; consult with managers on due process and review individual situation to recommend next steps and resolution.
- Complete investigations and recommend disposition actions based on findings.
- Research, resolve, manage, and respond to employee relations questions and concerns from managers and employees using multiple resources.
- Support and provide assistance in delivery of all corrective actions related to performance or validated misconduct via an Employee Relations investigation. Assist manager in termination process including employee communications.
- Provide coaching in development of performance improvement plans, written warnings and documentation of verbal warnings; ensure use of standard templates provided by Employee Relations COE.
- Advise on appropriate compensation practices, including the annual merit process, promotional increases, decrease in hours, etc.
- Support consistent policy interpretation and application of HR policies.
- Review employee complaints, provide necessary coaching and complete necessary manager follow up if required; determine if escalation is appropriate to Employee Relations Investigations.
- Partners with Employee Relations COE on potential policy violations; provide recommendation on policy updates to increase understanding and to reduce exceptions.
- Thoroughly document Employee Relations cases within HR Case Management (ServiceNow).
- Ensure Legal compliance and adherence to policies and regulations; stay informed of current employment practices and regulations.
- Recommend and assist in policy updates.
- Review leave situations that fall outside of the standard LOA policy regarding extensions, return to work and accommodations.
- Assist with responses to unemployment claims as needed.
- Agility & Innovation - Adapt quickly to changing priorities; create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Collaboration – Build partnerships and promote a culture of teamwork to drive one U.S. Bank.
- Customer Centricity – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions.
- Drive for Results – Hold self and others accountable to consistently achieve meaningful results.
- Ethics & Trust – Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Inclusion – Build a culture of equity and inclusion in which diverse ideas, talent and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
- Talent Development & Engagement – Create a climate where people are motivated to help the organization achieve its objectives.
Main Qualification, Skills and Experience include:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related field is required.
- Previous experience at HR Advisor level preferably in a dynamic and fast paced HR environment.
- Employee relations skills with thorough knowledge of Polish and German labour law.
- Confident influencing management and implementing HR processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and project skills.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
- Experience in customer service or contact centre preferred.
- Strong PC skills, preferred experience working in HCM software such as PeopleSoft or Workday.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with and a customer service approach to problem solving.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality when dealing with personal information, compensation and benefit information.
- Languages skills - Polish, English and German are essential with other preferable languages such as Spanish.
- employment agreement
- complex medical care
- life insurance
- language classes
- multisport card or co-financed holidays
- development path and trainings
- social and community projects
- additional holiday leave