- Vinci Office Center, Opolska 100, 31-212 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs. We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying.
The Rolls-Royce HR Shared Service Centre is part of the Rolls-Royce Group Business Services organization which delivers essential support across numerous business functions. The key purpose of our work is to provide a wide range of effective and customer-oriented HR services to around 30,000 Rolls-Royce employees across Europe.
We are currently looking for:
- Development and maintenance of the People Analytics Oracle SQL Database to ensure accuracy of downstream analysis and dashboards.
- Preparation, including building, generation and support HR dashboards and analysis using Excel, VBA if necessary, PowerBI (Tableau) or SQL
- Producing high-quality and customer friendly HR dashboards, reports and analysis
- Working with a variety of stakeholders to develop strategic requirements
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner and friendly fashion
- Cooperation with other team members
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in finance, statistics, economics, mathematics or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis (experience in analyzing HR data will be an asset)
- Passion for working with data
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including VBA
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the use of SQL (Oracle SQL Developer)
- Working knowledge of Power BI or Tableau
- Attention to details
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Advanced English
- Strong communication skills
with the job title by Aplikuj teraz button.
If you have provided more information about yourself than: name, date of birth, contact details, education, and history of employment, please provide consent for the processing of these data with the following content:
“I hereby grant my consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV in order to participate in the recruitment process conducted by the administrator (Rolls-Royce sp. z o.o.) in accordance with Article 6 clause. 1 char. a) of General Regulation on data protection issued by European Parliament and the Council dated on April 27th, 2016. I have been informed about my rights, purpose and period of data processing, potential recipients of the data. I know that my consent can be withdrawn by me at any time.”
For further information regarding data protection please visit our site at https://careers.rolls-royce.com/site-services/privacy-statement